A water flosser from Waterpik, and it’s battery operated? Come on….
Introducing the waterpik cordless freedom
The Cordless Freedom requires only one electrical outlet and is ideal for anyone who would like to reduce clutter in their bathrooms. The Water Flosser features five tips, a high-volume, covered reservoir, a hygienic tip storage compartment and an advanced pressure control system with 10 settings.
About the product
- Clinically Proven the Easy and More Effective Way to Floss!
- Healthier Gums and Brighter Teeth in Just a Minute a Day!
- Best for small bathrooms and travel; battery operated, portable design.
- The Cordless Freedom includes 3 AA batteries (no outlets or charging needed). Assuming daily use, batteries will likely need to be replaced every 1 to 2 months, depending on quality of batteries.
- Waterproof, may be used in the shower
- 2 Pressure Modes, 3 Water Flossing Tips, Travel Bag included
How Convenient Is It Really?
The Waterpik Cordless Freedom is a great solution when you want the convenience of cordless water flossing. Battery operated, portable, and waterproof, it’s perfect for use in smaller bathrooms, for travel, or even to floss in the shower.
The best feature about the new portable unit is that it is just as powerful as a counter-top Water Flosser.
Due to it’s small size and because it doesn’t need to be plugged in, it is perfect for travel or small sinks. The unit can easily be stored in a medicine cabinet at home.
If you have trouble using it for the first time, I refer you to this video: